How can you identify the authentic product? What are the main points?
First clause to answer these questions is becoming a really good smoker. You could be about to buy a really good fake one. There must be some criteria’s of a good smoker.
* First of all you can make a visual test. Below we listed vital points in detail. You must apply these precisely. You can feel relaxed if the product satisfies these conditions because recently there is no counterfeits available satisfying these points.
* Do you still have questions in your mind? So, you have to prove that you are a good smoker. Take the product and test the condition and the special smell dedicated to Cuban cigars. Open the box and smoke one. If everything is like the way you want there is only one word to say;
Below new smokers and regular smokers were informed. If you complete reading well it means that you are able to identify the difference between counterfeited one and the authentic one.
1) 118mm x 35mm for dress box and cabinet boxes.
This generation of seal also saw the introduction of the transit seal, which is placed on the boxes at the factory before they shipped to a central warehouse where the main seal is applied, covering the transit seal.
Micro serial number on warranty seal and barcode serial number might be erased on products purchased from reliable companies. Reason is clear.
There are many Habanos S.A. distributors around the world and each one of the can sell to their particular region. They cannot sell to other distributors region.
As an example; Some reliable websites ( TopCubans, CigarOne, HitCigars, Cigars of Cuba etc.) are located in Switzerland and InterTabak AG is the distributor of the country which is supplying to these websites. But this companies are making an agreement with InterTabak AG.
* These companies should be removing barcode serial number and micro serial numbers in order to send their products to another country other than Switzerland (e.g. Japan) because they are sending the product to other distributors’ region which is THE PACIFIC CIGAR CO. LTD. in Japan.
* If these companies would send the products without removing the barcode serial number and micro serial number distributor at the receivers region which is THE PACIFIC CIGAR CO LTD at this example will have the rights to complain about InterTabak AG to Habanos S.A. and Habanos S.A. will be taking legal measures against InterTabak AG.
To summarize, each distributor can only sell to their own region. They must remove this part of the seal in order to sell to another region or country. If you would like to see the full seal on your product you must be visiting the regional distributors showroom and purchase from there by hand.
Below you can see the shipment method of these companies clearly.